When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross Br01-92 from Watcheden.net

Guest abasf

So finally got my watch after it took a week in customs hand... i was excited to get her open and see what it looked like... this is my first rep watch and first time buying from watcheden.net... it was a smooth transaction and good price also... after his discount and free shipping i only pay $90 for a bell & ross rep, this will be sort of a day to day watch...

so i get the package...

SAM_0999.jpg

well wrapped

SAM_1000.jpg

SAM_1001.jpg

so far so good...

SAM_1006.jpg

and the minor issues, the "do not unscrew" screw has been unscrewed or played it as you can clearly see...

spelling mistakes which i find a little ridiculous considering those are the easiest parts to duplicate...

the 4 hex screws are just engraved and the ones on the side of the strap are flat heads which should be hex as well

SAM_1012.jpg

i didnt like the strap from the beginning i was looking into something more canvas/velcro type so i didnt care for that much

SAM_1014.jpg

SAM_1013.jpg

SAM_1011.jpg

now on to the main part... this is a gen

DSC_0711.jpg

- the bell & ross emblem, under the 12 oclock position, is not centered properly,

- the 4 screws in the dial are closer to the edges

- the lumen (rep doesnt have any lumen) on the hands are shorter then the gen and not with a straight ending

- the numbers have a different ending where the tend to expand instead of making square edges

- the "br01-92 Limited edition" is not printed straight, you can notice the "2" is lower and that "ion" is slightly slanted

- the "swiss made" logo at the 6 oclock position is shorter in length then the gen

- the length of the seconds, minute dial is longer than the gen

- the dial is not centered properly in the casing, you can see the distance between the edge of the sticker "9" and the casing is further then that of sticker "3"

SAM_1008.jpg

SAM_1007.jpg

in the end like i said this is a day to day watch and for the price i cant expect perfection but it would be nice to have to little flaws corrected... i wouldnt be [censored] if something would happen to this watch although i like it very much and did get good comments from it... but most people never heard of bell & ross so to them it will look like a genuine but to a trained eye they will spot it....

i also noticed that the glass is slightly raised higher in the 12 oclock position then the 6 oclock position anyway i can fix that?