When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BB Evolution Bezel Screw

MJC

Hey guy's... This is absolutely my FAVORITE watch.. I have been wearing it for the past few months over my other reps, and even genuine watches (PAM, AP ROO RC, IWC ING, GMT II C)... It is just the best, wears so well and I love the looks and feel.

Thing is, it's starting to fall apart a bit :(

Bezel screw fell out somewhere today, and the reset chrono pusher spring popped out a bit... There is a space between the chrono usher and the case now instead of it being tight and recessed in, there is a little gap and it's springy feeling..

Where can I get a screw for this, and does it have to be a long version screw or short?

Any info on the chrono pusher? I can push it in half way sometimes and it will stick how it's suppose to be, but then just pop out again..

Who can I send it to , to get all of this fixed and serviced? Maybe that option is better

Thanks M

with so many gens, you should consider the reps as disposables but if you love your watch and want to be fixed....

screwdriver - http://watchbitz.com...d&productId=238

screws long/short - http://www.puretimew...=screw&x=30&y=9 (with so many issues i am not sure if PT are trusted dealers)

hope this helps

Edited by Capt_MJ

Capt thank you for the help....

I guess as you say, reps are disposable.. By the feel and craftsmanship of this piece however, I never once thought of it as disposable ha.. I guess it's to be expected though considering what it is, and it's price :/

I don't think it's 'awesome' enough to buy the real thing, given how great the reps are... I tend to say that now about many of the reps I have gotten , when in comparison to the real deal or something genuine I once had... These things are fantastic build wise

I guess i'll just get the screw driver and a screw , tighten all of them and call it a day.. It's still a great piece thanks

• 2 weeks later...