When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 Gen xtal/bezel

blbl

Hi guys

I've fallen in love with Rolex not long ago and have placed an order for BK's tw sub.

I've always been into pams and wasn't much a modder myself then. Having read many reviews on fellow member's sub, I see most have did the xtal and bezel mod to gens, but I can't seem to find the source provider for such?

Read the parts trading section and nothing is available now for gen xtals/bezel for the sub. Could anyone point me in the right direction for that?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Bl

i have a few but got tiered answer questions about etches crowns or Ss ;) so i did not put them for sale anymore :)

aww.. shame I hoped on the wagon too late..

Well, if you ever do want to sell them,let me know :)

the problem is: they are without the etched crown - that you cant see on gen crystals anyway ;)

an other problem - they gotten more expensive :( (like 100 Euro including gasket)

cheers,

Frank

Try the rolex forum parts & accessories section; you can occasionally find brand new inserts for $250 or minty ones for ~$150. I haven't come across new crystals on TRF, but you may swap to a clark crystal if you can't a nice gen find one. I've seen some gen ones on eBay that has a few light scratches going for $100.

Thanks guys for the input! Much appreciated.

Frank, I guess I'll just do with clark's xtal for now :(

Eiderdaus, sorry wasn't clear on that. Yeah I'm looking to source for the gen Insert only. Have looked through ebay but nothing good. Saw a few badly scratched up ones. Any idea where can I source for those?

Coolchu001: Will def check out TRF! Thanks for the heads up! :)