When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 219 (Luminor Base) from Trusty Time (Andrew)

PaneristiFakisti

I recently purchased a Panarai Luminor Base (PN219MRU - Pam 219 M /Lefty > SS/RU Black Asian 6497) from Trusty Time (http://www.yourtrustytime.com).

It was the first time that I bought a Pam replica and I was quite skeptical with regard to the quality of the watch. However, my skepticism was unfounded. The watch is an absolute beauty and it looks just like an original Pam Luminor Base. I really could not tell any difference. This is also true with regard to the weight of the watch. It is very well and solidly crafted.

The watch seems to run very precisely. So far I have not realized noteworthy deviations (Andrew wrote me that the watch may deviate +/-10 sec. per day).

The delivery process went very well. Andrew replied promptly to inquiries and he mailed the watch quickly after payment in a small styrofoam- box. I choose delivery via UK which costs 20 EUR extra but is more secure than direct delivery.

All things considered, it was a very pleasant experience to do business with Trusty Time. And I can really recommend the PN219MRU.

Cheers