When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Broken micro adjust submariner

proxsniper

Hello, I just bought a replica submariner with the new style clasp from timesshop.net (no holes on the side). On the micro adjustment mechanism, there is a part missing. On the inside, there are two rails on the sides that the mechanism can slide up and down in when loosened. The mechanism stays locked in these rails by the aid of a springbar. The springbar goes into to wafer thin plates with small holes drilled in them, which are the pieces that side in the rail, and keep the mechanism from falling out of the clasp. On my watch, one of these plates was missing, causing one side of the mechanism to not be locked in, as a result, when placed on the wrist the mechanism is pulled out of the rails so that the micro adjustment does not engage, and slides back to the loosest setting. I have removed the mechanism from the clasp, and I still have the ONE plate that came with the watch, but I am wondering where I could buy another one, and how to reinstall the mechanism into the rails on the inside of the clasp. If anyone who has this model of the submariner or knows what I am talking about and could help me find where to buy this piece, some help would be greatly appreciated.