When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Talking Dog For Sale

vandal.tbh

A man saw an ad in the local paper that caught his eye: "Talking Dog For Sale". His curiosity got the best of him and he had to go check it out. He drove to the address in the listing and knocked on the door. The dog's owner answered the door and said " You must be here about the dog. He's around back. You can go around and meet him if you want, I'll be out in a few minutes".

Skeptical, the man ventured into the back yard and found the dog lounging on the porch. Feeling silly, the man said "so you're a talking dog huh?". Much to his amazement, the dog looked at him and answered "yep". "Oh my God!" the man exclaimed, "you're amazing!". The dog replied "You think this is amazing, you should have seen the life I've lived. I started out as a circus dog. I did the standard stuff- jumping through flaming rings, walking the tightrope, swinging from the trapeze. Then they found out I could talk and all I did was tell people's fortunes."

The man was dumbfounded. The dog continued "Then I got out of the circus gig and went to work for the government. The CIA brought me on board as a deep-cover, covert agent. They planted me in with the families of high level foreign dignitaries. Being a dog, they felt free to discuss many sensitive topics right in front of me, which of course I'd report to my handler." The man was speechless as the dog continued, "Now I'm basically retired, but I still do some freelance financial counseling for the Wall Street big wigs." He paused and then added, "I also enjoy photography."

The two stared at each other for a moment, then the owner finally came through a back door and joined them. The man turned to the owner and said "this dog is amazing!". Annoyed, the owner scoffed and said "That dog is such a liar...he didn't do any of that $hit."

Edited by vandal.tbh
  • Like 1