When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New shoe for my GMTIIC

FloridaSam

I love my GMTIIC rep but realized it was getting no wrist time due to the bracelet it was on. While nice, it was VERY sharp and uncomfortable. Add to that that the bracelet is actual a fantasy as it has the GMT bracelet with a combination Sub/GMT clasp that frankly just isn't right.

There's a local dive shop down the street that sells Waterborne straps so I thought I would take a shot and see how I liked this, I love it! It really de-blings this watch and I can see myself wearing this a lot more like this. I am amazed everytime I wear this $80.00 Asian 21J version of this watch how reliable and beautiful it is.

On a side note, I have bought many Waterbornes frome this shop in the past, all are in storage at the moment. I must say I'm a little dissapointed as the quality of these has gone down, the previous ones I purchased were made in Australia, they are now made in Taiwan and the stiching and hardware are just not the same. However, for $12.00 I still think these straps are a bargain and a half.

vimg47.jpg