When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Okay guys, need some help with this.

maxse

I have never been as excited about a watch until I saw an acquaintance with one today. It was beautiful and I couldn't recognize it so I approached him and it turned out to be a Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine! Barely even heard of this brand just maybe once or twice.

Absolutely stunning piece. I am surprised we don't talk about it more here...

So I went to Andrews site and there seems to be one that was based on a dissection of a gen. But I know nothing about these.

Can you guys point me in the right direction? Which model is truly most accurate to the gen?

I did a search for "Ulysse Nardin" and opened threads all the way back to 2010. But not sure if that model rep was around back then..

Thought, comments? Really appreciate your help guys.

2010 sounds about right

They were quite popular when they first came out you should be able to find some good info on those older threads

No update / change to the rep since that product launch

FYI

Try maxi as your search word instead most of the time the brand name is just written UN here

Edited by rogerthat

Yes, thank you already found those threads but I wasn't sure if there was a newer version released since that time...

I don't understand why they don't rep this model accurately these days. The Maxi Marine Diver seems like a very popular watch and with different color variations I'm sure people would buy more than one!