When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Rubens Barrichello

I have an RBII without the face plate mod and I don't think it's that big of a tell. The gen is a $60k+ watch ($120k for the blue version). I doubt many people out there have seen the gen or noticed that you can see the gears behind the dial. And besides, the person would have to be inches from your wrist to notice that you can't see the gears.
No. RBIIs when they were available in 2007 started from $23k. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by TheBattler

The Blue AP RBII is made of platinum and only 150 units were made. Available for a mere $123,750.00. How many would you like? http://www.timeimpor...01-214p1677.htm
It's a shame when posters make a comment and someone corrects them merely because they thought said poster was misinformed, yet some ignore this and proceed to get pompous. I'm a little fed up so here's my turn. The RBII originally retailed at $23k. The Platinum version is irrevelant. You stated the RBII started at $60k. You were promptly corrected by someone obviously better informed than yourself and still made a snarky remark to defend your point. You are a fool.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by TheBattler

You are the one getting personal and I'm the fool? Time for you to look in the mirror.And why is it not relevant how much the watch is selling for now? Because you say so? Grow up! I'm glad you used one of your 23 posts to insult another member. A great contributor you are!
If you think that post count has anything to do with contribution then you have merely confirmed what was before an assumption, fool!P.S. I think shilling other watches here is frowned upon, with all your posts and "contributions" you'd surely know that by now. Just sayin'.Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by TheBattler