When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bling your keys with a keyfob

slask111

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my new keyfob from http://www.vintagerstraps.com

Im in no way affiliated with that site and i did not get anything to post this. I just love this keyfob and thought i would share.

For those who know i tried to make my own keyfob from a strap i had over a few weeks ago. It didn't work ;) So i had to buy one and found the site mentioned above.

As always before a purchase i hassle the customer service with a lot of questions. They were very helpful and replied fast. When i finally decided what leather i wanted to use i placed an order. The keyfobs are made to order, so it took a few days before it was ready. Shipment took a week so all in all not bad at all.

The quality of the leather is just great. Their aftersales is awesome. It pretty much say.. Destroy your strap and i will sort it for you. Burnt it up? No problem you will get a new one. Now i have not tried to do that.. But its good to know ;)

So now my keys look a lot cooler. It goes well with my new Audi A4 i picked up from the store yesterday ;)

Btw the buckle i had already. You can order the fob with a lot of different styles of buckles. But none with a Pam logo on them.

Recommended!

pub1.jpg

pub2.jpg

Nice keyfob. I have to admit though, I am more impressed with the skeleton key you have attached to it!!! Haven't seen one of those in a long long time!!! :tu:

Skeleton keys rock ;)

I live in a bad Neighborhood. I need all the locks i can get ;)