When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glad To Be Here! Greetings!

I have been cruising all these boards for a little less than a week and just wanted to tell everyone how glad I am to be here.

I have been interested in watches most of my adult life and about 3 years ago I stumbled upon replicacenter.com while looking at Rolex's online. I was pretty apprehensive about it but would go back from time to time and just look at the neat pictures. Well for about the last 3 years I have come close to sending them around $1K USD on many occasions for a rolex.

Well last week I visited replicacenter.com again to see what their "special prices" were and noticed at the bottom it said "prices going up Nov. 1 must buy now!!!" and realized, hey, everytime I go to this site they're talking about prices going up but they never seem to go up very much. So that got me to wondering...

Anyways, out of nowhere I had the bright idea to google "replica watch forums" and now I'm here and happy to say the scammers have not gotten a dime of my hard earned money.

I have been cruising all these boards for a little less than a week and just wanted to tell everyone how glad I am to be here.

I have been interested in watches most of my adult life and about 3 years ago I stumbled upon replicacenter.com while looking at Rolex's online. I was pretty apprehensive about it but would go back from time to time and just look at the neat pictures. Well for about the last 3 years I have come close to sending them around $1K USD on many occasions for a rolex.

Well last week I visited replicacenter.com again to see what their "special prices" were and noticed at the bottom it said "prices going up Nov. 1 must buy now!!!" and realized, hey, everytime I go to this site they're talking about prices going up but they never seem to go up very much. So that got me to wondering...

Anyways, out of nowhere I had the bright idea to google "replica watch forums" and now I'm here and happy to say the scammers have not gotten a dime of my hard earned money.

Welcome! Good luck, Have fun. You will spend more here!

So here I am now, 1 week into these forums and I have a noobmariner on order (fitting huh?) from TTK and a EXP2 on order from EL. I currently have a gen Omega Aquaterra black dial and wear it every day.

I really only set out to find "the best of the best" EXP2 as I am in love with that watch and was really close to buying the gen... and then I see the noobmariner that I can't live without... and then well you guess it I'm going crazy to buy nearly every watch I see!!! (except the PAMS, can't understand everyone's love affair with those things yet)

My only thought is that if I keep a collection of say 5-6 watches I don't see being able to justify that to my friends. I don't want to pass these watches off as gens but then again I really don't care about explaining to everyone about my watches. None of my friends would be surprised if I hada rolex or high end watch because I've always had one nice gen... but if they notice I'm wearing 3 or 4 diff watches each week they might start to wonder what's going on...

Anyways, so I'm left with a desire to really get into this hobby, but not really wanting everyone to see me where all the watches kinda weird right?