When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first time

rabbit

Hi guys

this is my first time on here i today purchased a brietling from watcheden.net i do hope it arrives ok i have never purchased online before so what i was hoping you guys could tell me is are watcheden .net any good and before some says search the site i did and found some people talking about it in good light so i took the plunge i entend to buy more if this works out its such a nice watch any way i just though i should check in make my self known.

there are some fantastic topics on here i am a bit off a watch junkie i love them some off them are crafted so fantasticly i found this guy on v channel and some off his stuff is good but he's over priced any time i watch him and then check the net it seems other people are cheaper a lot off the time any way thanks for reading

Firstly, welcome! :)

Secondly, u need punctuation to make reading easier.

Thirdly, while asking about the dealer after purchasing is not very useful, I will have to say WE is not the better dealer out of those I know. Your experience may be different thought so judge for yourself.

Care to share the link to the watch you bought?