When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which is latest pam 111 ?

the_rymeister

Hi guys sorry for the most annoying question....

I'm after buying a pam 111, I've read so many posts and it seems that there is a v2 pam 111n noob factory version but I can't find it on dealers websites. I found several 111n on Puretimes website but ive emailed him but no reply...could someone clarify his contact info as every time I have ever emailed him I have never had a response, I'm sure it's unlike the dealers not responding so I guess I have an incorrect email.

I contacted josh and he said that th h factory 111 is the best on the market. I'm not planning on modding just want the closest to gen avaliable .

I ave also read Puretimes comparison h vs noob but I see that was an m series and there's others on the dealers websites.

Any info would be great

Thanks in advance all :)

Cheers

Ry

• 3 weeks later...

The noob version is the best

Toro or Angus (PureTime) have it available though likely on back order so be prepared to pay first and wait a few weeks if u want it

On either site just make sure u are buying the "noob" factory version and you are fine

Even if you by mistake order an older noob model there is no old stock so you will get the latest and greatest when your order is ready

I believe josh and Andrew have decided not to sell new noob releases because of the stock availability and instead are pushing their h factory offerings as better

With the 111 the noob is better though, Only josh or Andrew would tell you otherwise

I agree the noob is the way to go...I pre ordered mine from toro onJune 19 and am still waiting for qc pics. I will be getting a free asso strap thrown in for the wait.

Angus at pure time actually said that he had noob 111s in stock ... I think that was last week.

I also emailed josh, and he totally bad mouthed the noob factory, and called them cons....so yeah josh is for sure pushing the h factory. Josh told me that the noob factory claims to use super luminova , but actually doesn't. I hope that its not the case...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

There is just "updated" 111, 112, 005 etc from noob. They update them all the time. Latest batch has new vintage hands. Before thet they updated SN engraving, CG etc. They dont post it as v2, v3 etc. You can follow the blog from puretime to get the latest news. The 111 should be back in stock now. Trevor and Puretime has them.

Hi slask the difference between modern and vintage is if you look at the hands at there tips, if the lume goes past the beginning of the points on the hands then they are vintage hands. Hope that makes sense ;)

And if the lume stops before the hands start to point then they are modern hands :)

• Like 1

Hi slask the difference between modern and vintage is if you look at the hands at there tips, if the lume goes past the beginning of the points on the hands then they are vintage hands. Hope that makes sense ;)

And if the lume stops before the hands start to point then they are modern hands :)

Cheers. Now i know what to look for. Actually looking at my qc pics now regardning the newest 111... vintage hands on that one ;)

If you've ordered from toro or Puretime I think the only version you'll get is the latest with vintage hands :)

Pretty sure the only 111's in stock will also be the latest version as its so popular at the moment.im more of an omega or sub type preference but since I got my 111 I can't take it off it's such a sweet looking watch :)

• 1 month later...

JOSH:

There are already many quality issues reported with noob watches.. They are not what they claim to be...I suggest you stay away from it.

Go for the PN111N01 .. this is from H factory .. a much higher quality replica with better crystal, AR coating and also real superlume ... Not fake superlume from Noob.

Andrew:

Sorry but I dont sell Noob Factory ones because the quality is not good. Superlume claims are fake. =P