When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping replica's from outside the EU into Germany is very dangerous

Hello as i have informed myself today via google how customs react when they suspect a delivery to be fake, i wanted to ask if there is someone from inside the EU countries, who can reship without that problem. Because there are no controls inside the EU, besides normal drug controls etc from what i understood.

When customs seize a packet in germany, they are allowed to open in when they suspect the goods to be fake and then there is too much trouble to make the deal worth buying. Because there are costs you can't really bypass without a lawyer around 200€ for destruction and fees.

Is there anyone from inside the EU shipping high quality clothes etc? I don't want to take the risk espacially when they always have the possibility to sue you for much more than 200€

• Like 1

There are quite a few TD´s here at the forum, Supermirrors, Torobravo or Precious Time offer shipment from EU.

Many other dealers offer triangle shipment (first step to another EU country, second step to you) - while this solution

had some hiccups most recently, it seems the situation has calmed down a bit.

• 2 weeks later...