When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tips and advice please!

josecolon47

Hi, first of all thanks in advance for the tips and advice as this has been my go to place for replica buying for plenty of years and years to come. All you guys know your stuff and all the advices have resulted in great watches.

Couple of month ago i pulled the trigger on the 111 from pure and besides the loosen screw, the watch is great, seriously great watch.

Now I'm looking for an IWC which i have been looking for some time. My first choice straight of the bat has been the Top Gun. I have heard and read that toros is the man for the watch. Looking at his shop i saw the German, also a great looker and white, never had a white dial.

What are your opinions on my next pick???? is the quality on both same? Is Toro the go to guy?

The German(the second hand is truly unique, love the details) Gen in the pic!!!

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=56_133&product_id=187

iwc-pilot-german-football-watch.jpg

Top Gun V3 (simply kick ass) GEN IN PIC!!!

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=56_133&product_id=531

808583d1346503462-lug-lug-measurement-iwc-top-gun-doppel-iwc-top-gun.jpg

Both great watches.

Toro is a great dealer so no problem sourcing it from him.

The pictures of the gens you uploaded are both doppelchronographs, this means that they have 2 seconds hands.

This feat is not available for the reps yet so it won't work.

Besides that the pic you uploaded of the IWC top gun is the 3799. This is the doppelchrono.

Toro sells the 3789, this is not a doppelchrono, which you can recognise by the missing pusher @10 in his pics

So make your pick..;-)

Good luck