When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Current state of Nautilus reps

kes_

Given up on finding a good dress watch rep of any sort at this point.

So next buys are going to be an AP RO and ideally a PP Nautilus.

Now that the MBK/MBW rep is no longer being produced, what is the current state of Nautilus reps? How is the best edition 5711 at puretime? Any other suggestions?

Actually you can get MBK nautiluses on M2M sales or from one guy that is TD on other sites, he has good connections with MBK shop. Although the MBK rep is a little bit pricier than the cartel one and i think cartel rep (the one You saw on the puretime) is really a good piece to own.

One thing that bothers people the most - patek sticker on the rotor instead of engraving.

Now tell me one thing - how many people out of ten will know the patek brand? maybe 3 out of 10? how many people will ask you to remove the watch and have a close look? 2 out of 10 maximum? How many of that two will know that the rotor must be engraved? :)

So all in all i think cartel nautilus is a good replica, first class one and you will get what you pay for.

Given up on finding a good dress watch rep of any sort at this point.

So next buys are going to be an AP RO and ideally a PP Nautilus.

Now that the MBK/MBW rep is no longer being produced, what is the current state of Nautilus reps? How is the best edition 5711 at puretime? Any other suggestions?

Yeah I would go for both Nautilus and AP RO

post-21893-0-13308200-1351134736_thumb.j