When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommend black rolex

ActionZzZ

Guys, recommend please the best Rolex replica in black color. With quality black bracelet and reliable movement.

I had experience of ordering this watch http://www.1-pc8838....13-p-11817.html (Project X Explorer II)

absolutely horrible bracelet, links of bracelet are connected crookedly and bezel is not exactly in the center

Now I want to take something good! ty!

Edited by ActionZzZ

Try Andrew at Trusty Time. He's got several prohunter versions in a wide price range. I can't remember if he's a TD on this site or not but I've dealt with him many times and he's super professional with communication and QC pics. I even had a return/repair that went as smooth as one could expect for a "all the way across the world" process.

I have the MK 1 GMT prohunter from him with the ETA works. Very good quality. The PVD/DLC is never going to be perfect on a rep. It's a coating and it will scratch and probably won't be perfectly done on every link but I think you'll be very happy.