When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot V1 vs V6 - 342.sb.131.rx

JohnVancouver

Hi, I am new to this site and have never purchased a rep before. I have done a fair amount of research but would like some further clarification from the pros. I am looking to purchase a rep of the Hublot - 342.sb.131.rx (picture attached). I have found the same looking watch on several TD sites but I'm wondering the differences between the V1 and V6. I see that the back is different (black screws on the V1 and silver on the V6 which is closer to gen), and the font on the date is different. I want to know mainly because for a first-time buyer I wanted to keep the cost a bit lower and see how I like it first. The V1 I've seen for $250 and the V6 for ~$400, so I am trying to weigh the pros and cons out before making the purchase. Thanks for your help and excuse me if I did something noobish

I guess the image didn't work before so I'll just put up the two watches I am currently deciding on.

asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=211&P_id=2368&ti=

torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=85  -    although I would like the silver casing.

So if someone can help me make an informed decision or give me their opinion on another watch/site, that would be great! thanks.