When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Portuguese Chrono SS/LE Black A-7750 New

anvin

Thinking about buying  the Portuguese Chrono SS/LE Black A-7750 New Improved for my first rep purchase from trustytime.

Any suggestions on the selection ?

Also how does the whole process work, i keep seeing everyone talking about 'QC' in the buying process.

Sorry if i am asking a stupid question, just want to be informed before making the purchase.

Edited by anvin

I am a newbie here too. I purchased my first ever rep from Puretime, one of the Trusted dealers. 

After payment, I received an email confirmation on my order (Dec 17th). 

2 days later, on Dec 19th, I received the QC pics from them via email for me to confirm that everything looks ok. 

They give you a 24 hour period to scan through the QC pics to spot on anything that might not look good/wrong. 

I spotted that the dial was not aligned at the center, and replied that to them. 

2 days later again (on Dec 21st), I received the updated QC pics, and saw that the dial is now ok. 

So, I confirmed I am ok, and they shipped the next day. 

I've so far received the watch yesterday (28th Dec). 

Good luck! Check out some threads on the particular model you are buying, I thought I saw opinions that this model might not be good because of the seconds window at 6 o'clock position, and the particular movement is prone to damage? I might be wrong...