When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

xmaswatches.com

Tingle735i

I ordered a new day date from there website after carefully viewing watches listed after expediting the payment options - via Western Union. Received the watch about 10 days, and could not believe how horribly dissatisfied I was; leather band one side had white thread the other side had black thread, the crown set not aligned, and the watch was as light as a $5. timex. Immediately I contacted them ( Sunshine then Viola ) sent 4 different sets of pictures, they would not give me a refund or a better watch. So for your sake, do not trust or buy from them the pictures are false. Nor do they honor the money back guarantee.

I ordered a new day date from there website after carefully viewing watches listed after expediting the payment options - via Western Union. Received the watch about 10 days, and could not believe how horribly dissatisfied I was; leather band one side had white thread the other side had black thread, the crown set not aligned, and the watch was as light as a $5. timex. Immediately I contacted them ( Sunshine then Viola ) sent 4 different sets of pictures, they would not give me a refund or a better watch. So for your sake, do not trust or buy from them the pictures are false. Nor do they honor the money back guarantee.

You are joining this forum but you order watches elsewhere and you got screwed. I do not get it.

Looks like he just joined.

So maybe he's just warning us about a scammer?

Now that you're here=read everything you can,everything,remember what is read,ask questions if all your reading hasn't answered them and order from the Trusted Dealer list.

Oh yeah,don't forget to read all you can.

Theres days worth here so don't be in a hurry,they will still make Reps tomorrow and next week and next year...