When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs (Chicago)

Buxsquad

I was wondering what is typical timing for watch to clear customs in Chicago? Once it clears customs will EMS continue to track package? This is the first time I placed my own order so don't know what is typical? Watch was turned over on 7th and haven't seen update since then. Thanks

It's usually really quick, so I wouldn't worry about it. I usually get my watch from Joshua in about two weeks total, but I don't check the tracking religiously. It should track it until you get it, although it uses the USPS tracking once here, which is slower.

I purchased two watches from Josh, and both went thru Chicago customs.  They were usually in and out in a matter of hours.  I wouldn't worry tho, I've read other posts that say EMS sometimes doesn't track very well after arriving in the states.  Just hope you don't recieve that dreaded letter from Customs stating that your watch was seized.  Fingers are crossed for you.  ;)