When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer ii 42mm

vikingr

Check out the trusted dealer section, choose a dealer you want to go with, and then choose your watch.  Buy the seller then buy the watch.  Keep reading around and you will find that mostly any dealer can get most any watch you would like, and that they are the same watch no matter if you get from one dealer or another.  That I know of, there are only two makers of the watch you are looking for.  The Noob version is $250ish for asian movement and the other maker is a bit more I think.  The other maker does have a cheap movement version for < $200.  You will need to decide which maker you want, they each have their own well documented issues. 

I've purchased one recently but you need to read up on the forums a bit, there have been many reviews of both versions available and you need to make the decision on which version you want. Like I said, they both have their flaws, choose which ever one has the flaws you are comfortable with and enjoy!

In other words, the question you asked is the same as "who has the best soda, Coke or Pepsi?"

• 2 months later...