When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody who owns a Milgauss A2836

RickMo

Anybody who owns this one: Milgauss 116400 Black 316F Best Edition A2836 Superclone. Available on puretime.co.

Read a bunch of threads and I´m still confused about, color...Some say the orange on the watch is a big tell from the gen.... Anyone who can clarify? And have more input about the model.

Tanks!

/Rick

oh forgot to add, the real difference is the real milgauss has the seconds numbers written above the number marker where as the reps have an orange square. Again, i dont care as, nobody will really notice and my main thing was the funky second hand. I love the lightning bolt!

Ordered one from trusty time last night. Not concerned about the orange. How many Milgauss have you seen worn.

I don't think it should be. Problem but what do I know?

Further clarification. The black face non green has orange squares the white face and green crystal have the seconds marked. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok thanks for the answers. Looking at the pics comparing gen to rep and to be honest I cant spot the difference you pointing out!?