When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Local Rep vendors

Sniped_

After a fair amount of trolling around this forum, I've decided to make my first post (And yes, I attempted to use the search bar....either I couldn't get it to work or it didn't yield results. I digress)

Anyway, does anyone know of local replica watch vendors in any major cities? I am a Chicagoan, and would rather first look to buy reps in-person than over the internet. I am sure there are dozens of places to find them....but obviously, they are not well advertised. So I am wondering if any users here can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

I don't think there are dozens of places to see them. I don't think there are any places to see them that are vendors.

If we could walk up town and look at, handle and feel high quality reps why would we all be buying from around the world and taking risks on customs confiscating our new toys and having to wait weeks sometimes before getting them?

I think your only bet is to turn up at the next members meet up and see what people have bought to that. If you're new don't be surprised if some wont show you their really high end modded reps :)

Keep your eye in this general forum for an announcement of the next M2M meeting in your area. (Or country)