When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

leather strap for 15400?

Guest rg21044

Guest rg21044

Has anyone seen a decent rep leather strap for the AP 15400 41mm? The one I am odering is on the bracelet. I have looked high and low,but cant seem to find one. How aweful would the leather strap from an AP chrono (seconds at 12) look? The 15400 has a lug width of 26mm while the chrono claims a lugwidth of 28 or 29 mm depending. Will this line up, or would it just be a disaster? Thanks in advance for your help.

This won´t match in no way! The endlinks for a gen 15400 and the rep 15400 must be 100% identical to use the APBands kit .... and as the rep-factory did NOT have a gen 15400 at hand, the rep was only done with reference to pics.

So stay away from the pricey strap-kit .... wait for Angus to step up and show us what he can offer end of this year!

Dr. Theo

Are you sure about that Mad? The latest 15400 from Andrew states "Made with a Genuine 15400 as Ref" clearly on his website http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_246&products_id=10978

Cory

Yeah, but if it was really made from a gen ref, the listed thickness wouldnt be 11mm, itd be 9.8mm or at most 10mm if they were really trying to advocate gen measurements. 

Not trying to be picky here but I feel like a fraction of a mm might be a big deal in terms of getting a new strap. 

Just my 2 cents