When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with my pam237

davleo

Hi all,

I have some trouble with my pam237 h factory (3 months old), the watch stopped working a week ago.

I shake gently the watch for 1 min and it's working, but I soon as I wear it after 1 minutes or 2 it's stopped working again, but if I let the watch on a plane surface it's working for the all night.

I think my watch does not like me anymore.

Any idea what is going on?

Thank's

David

Hi David,

The A7750 movement found in the Pam237 is a great movement however I've found it can have it's fair share of issues.

One possibility could be a loose screw jamming up the gear train or perhaps something's slightly out of alignment and when the watch is moved it stops working pretty quickly.

I'd recommend getting the watch looked at and possibly even serviced. These movements are generally not oiled well/properly (too much in some places and too little in others, not to mention the wrong type of oil used) so a service would put all that right.

There are a few people on this forum who service movements. I'd suggest contacting them to see what their schedules are like (they're very busy and work on a pre-book basis).