When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New watch is in - B3nj4min3 was a pleasure to deal with

icoopernicus

I just finished dealing with B3nj4min3 on the purchase of a Ceramic Seamaster and the process couldn't have gone better.

After purchasing the watch and seeing my disappointment at having missed out on the sale he offered to forward the watch on to me as it had been an impulse buy on his part. Even though the last thing I need is another watch, sometimes I just can't help myself and I took him up on his offer.

The sale was silky smooth and his communication was stellar, I was in the loop every step of the way and never had a single concern dealing with B3nj4min3. If anyone is considering dealing with him, consider this a ringing endorsement, like plus 5 feedback, or something like that.

On top of the pleasing buyers experience, the watch arrived today and it is a beauty, I don't foresee it coming off my wrist for the rest of the week and I'm not sure if any of you would blame me for that.

post-44290-137763454158.jpg

post-44290-137763455504.jpg

post-44290-137763456657.jpg

post-44290-137763457834.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations on Your Seamaster :) If it comes to the purchase I wouldn't expect any other outcome!

I had a pleasure to deal with B3nj4min3, both on the forum & in-person. We had a great discussion and he is a real gentleman.

• Like 1

I appreciate the very kind words my friend, it's incredibly generous of you to say and I have to say that it was my honour to have you wear the watch.

The Seamaster looks amazing and we have Bamcky2k to thank for that. At only three weeks old, the watch was brand new and with the modded pearl, even better than new!

The wrist shots look amazing and I'm really happy that you liked it.

Wear it in good health my friend and I thank you :-)

And thank you Deckard. Hopefully we can meet up again soon!