When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Most Functional Word In The English Language

jfreeman420

Well, it's [censored] ... that's right, [censored]!

[censored] may just be the most functional word in the English language.

Consider:

You can get [censored]-faced, Be [censored]-out-of-luck, Or have [censored] for brains.

With a little effort, you can get your [censored] together, find a place for

your [censored], or be asked to [censored] or get off the pot.

You can smoke [censored], buy [censored], sell [censored], lose [censored], find [censored], forget

[censored], and tell others to eat [censored].

Some people know their [censored], while others can't tell the difference

between [censored] and shineola.

There are lucky shits, dumb shits, and crazy shits. There is bull [censored], horse [censored], and chicken [censored].

You can throw [censored], sling [censored], catch [censored], shoot the [censored], or duck when the [censored] hits the fan.

You can give a [censored] or serve [censored] on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep [censored] or be happier than a pig in [censored].

Some days are colder than [censored], some days are hotter than [censored],

and some days are just plain shitty.

Some music sounds like [censored], things can look like [censored], and there are times when you feel like [censored].

You can have too much [censored], not enough [censored], the right [censored], the wrong [censored] or a lot of weird [censored].

You can carry [censored], have a mountain of [censored], or find yourself up shits creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to [censored] and other times you fall in a bucket of [censored] and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your [censored], you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a [censored]; or not do so if you don't give a [censored]!

Well, [censored], it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a [censored] and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of [censored]. But, if you happened to catch a load of [censored] from some [censored]-head...........

.....Well, [censored] Happens!!!

;)

~ J.

Isn't the word "[censored]" the most useful?

In English, [censored] falls into many grammatical categories:

As a transitive verb for intance ...John [censored]ed Shirley.

As an intransitive verb...Shirley [censored]s.

Its meaning is not always sexual, it can be used as...

An adjective such as ...John's doing all the [censored]ing work.

As part of an adverb ...Shirley talks too [censored]ing much.

As an adverb enhancing an adjective ...Shirley is [censored]ing beautiful.

As a noun ...I don't give a [censored].

As part of a word ...abso[censored]inglutely -or- in[censored]ingcredible.

And as almost every word in a sentence ...[censored] the [censored]ing [censored]ers.

As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of [censored]...such as these examples describing situations such as:

Fraud ...I got [censored]ed at the used car lot.

Dismay ...ahhh [censored] it.

Trouble ...I guess I'm really [censored]ed now.

Agression ...Don't [censored] with me buddy.

Difficulty ...I don't understand this [censored]ing question.

Inquiry ...Who the [censored] was that?

Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the [censored] is going on here.

Incompetance ...He's a [censored]-off.

Dismissal ...Why don't you go outside and play hide and go [censored] yourself...

This [censored] reminded me of something I received from a friend lightyears ago....

REF: SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in job training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). These who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs, and can apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P. S.H.I.T.).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T).

With best regards

Chubbchubb

BOSS IN GENERAL

SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

(B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

....don't like my posting? call 1-800 E.A.T.S.H.I.T.

:crazy: