When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best sub?

sacsah1

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:  joking

Lol.

No but seriously. I am planning on doing a sub-c franken and so far have sourced Gen Dial, Gen Insert with assembly and Gen Crystal. I want to buy a base watch that is capable of taking these gen parts. Would BP sub be a better platform or should I go with Noob v2?

experts please advise.

thank you!

Gen Dial ( awaiting bezel delivery ) with beautiful LUME!!! :clap2: :clap2:

P1040811.jpg

P1040814.jpg

P1040837.jpg

• Like 1

Gorgeous dial Sacsah!! I can't speak to the ability to take gen parts (I believe they do) but TC subs are currently the most accurate. Have you had a look at those? Either way this will be a great build. Keep us updated!

Camaro, I already own a franken TC Sub LV, franken Breitling Avenger. This is the one I have always wanted!

Do not buy a BP!! V2 has a better case shape and will take those parts better in my opinion. I've seen both apart and the v2 seems more forgiving to work on. The lugs on the BP taper off on the sides (not a gen feature) and the V2 has a nice flat slope downward with very very minor tapering which could be corrected with little effort