When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Place to buy a Omega Rep?

jayely1

Noob here, trying to take all this in (LOTS TO LEARN!)

But I was curious where to get the best PO 45.5 would be?? Or is it always going to be better to find one used and has had gen parts put in? Is there anyone that makes a near perfect rep? I'm willing to spend nearly $1,000.

Thanks in advance 
:)

Welcome fella, your best friend will be the Search function.

Explore the site and you'll find answers you are looking for.

What's best for one person is a problem for someone else so you need to work out what's best.  The dealers supply watches from the same factories so quality is pretty consistent.  Choose your seller before you choose the watch.

If I told you what I thought the best watch you should get and you didn't like it - then you'd blame me - so I won't .

Keep reading - and welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome! I belong to quite a few forums and am having trouble figuring out this sites search feature...I'll keep playing with it :).

Are these dealers specifically for this site? Or do they have their own websites? From what little i've read most people put GEN parts on their reps, so I take it the Reps are not up to par with most peoples expectations or just not close enough to the real deal. 

• 2 weeks later...