When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trustytime's Breitling Superocean 44?

jayely1

The only big issue with these is the dial and I sold mine because of it.  I read about the issue before purchasing but could never see what was being explained until I got the watch.  In sunlight scenarios, you can see where the dial slopes up to the markers.  An embossed look.  Not a bid deal for some but for me it was a deal breaker or cause to sell in my case :).  Just my 2 cents. 

Can you replace it with the GEN dial?? Would everything match up?

Hi again, this is very easy. First You try to get the watch for 268 and take a look at it, maybe there is nothing to change, maybe the one You want is sold out anyway. If it looks gen-like, it does and that's good, speaking of this specific model which is in high demand and seldom for sale. There must be a reason isn´t it?

If Your hobby is more for the fun of improving watches and buying gen-parts and creating a special, unique model maybe You should go for a Rolex instead.

You should go for the asian version, not worth to pay extra on it

I think paying attention to one of the most popular and better dealers would be a good plan!? He makes his living selling these, he's been kind enough to try and help, to the detriment of his wallet, you choose Asian or Swiss!!

Maybe it's just me? But that's the words of a man very much in the know!!