When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling super avenger loose bezel

rianne010

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my Super Avenger from TrustyTimes (http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=10400)

I have a lose bezel on the watch, when i turn or do anything with the Bezel it pops off.

I think it might miss some parts or so, happend first time to me with this watch.

Is there someone who can help with this problem within EU / preferabel NL?

I really love my watch, just ordered a pangolin leather strap, but i can't wear it like this :( 

Kr

post-51211-0-64680200-1391807623_thumb.j

post-51211-0-44012300-1391807627_thumb.j

post-51211-0-05875200-1391807631_thumb.j

had this happen to my SA also, easy to fix. Bend the clickspring tabs (the 3 tabs) up a little, so you get a nice click and will tighten bezel, next I see that the wire is still in the bezel so just push the bezel down hard with clickspring in place and while its pushed down hard rotate it. This should lock it back in place.

the other thing you can try is take the wire out (in the bezel), and bend it a little more where it is already bent, so when you put it back into the groove its in. This should make it stick out a little more from the bezel so should ensure that it clicks back in better. Then push down and turn again like I suggested below.

Goodluck!

• 2 weeks later...