When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is the trusted Dealer website up to date?

chenzo7

Hey Forum,

New to the group and was looking at what I thought was the Trusted Dealer Webpage, but majority of all the dealers listed are no more. Can you let me know if there is an update webpage with RWG trusted dealers?

Also is rwg.bz a sister website?

Hi and welcome. I´d say for starters just look into trustytime and torobravos and choose from one of them as both accept CC too. Over time You may stick to them or try out other TD´s as well.

Hi and welcome. I´d say for starters just look into trustytime and torobravos and choose from one of them as both accept CC too. Over time You may stick to them or try out other TD´s as well.

Thank you for the input. I was able to find the new torobravos website. As for trustytime, is the new website www.ttw888.com. Having problems getting onto this one

Yes it is, just try several times or use vpn if You have it. http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=11080 To give another headstart the more You pay the better the quality as a general rule (250 and more) and I would avoid the very cheap ones specially in first purchases (but Toros HOT section is good). Exception: it´s not worth to choose the so-called "swiss eta" over the "Asian eta". After You gain some more experience it gets easier to separate what are "good" cheap ones and which are not worth the money. Very nice replicas are the Tudor Blackbay, the AP Diver V5 or V5.1. and the expensive Audemars Royal Oak 15400. Toro has a nice PAM Arctos for an excellent price. Good luck choosing, I´m in favour of getting one or 2 watches right away and only start reading/researching/ comparing carefully choosing the next ones after this, others think different.