When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Needed: Bezel For The Old Cn Submariner

melvin.x

Hi folks !

I sent my Rolex Sub to Oliver ( Repaustria ) for modding. He did a great job. The only problem was the bezel. The teeth of the installed bezel are not sharp enough and now it´s not clicking perfectly and turning anti - clockwise also...

He told me that I need a bezel for the "old CN Submariner with shallow rehaut" and "nice teeth".

...and now I am here to ask if somebody has one for me !

So please let me know if someone is willing to sell me one and send it directly to Repaustria. I can´t really answer any questions regarding the bezel itself. I am happy that Oliver told me what I have to ask for... :whistling:

Greetings

DJ

r u sure it isnt the clicking spring or the clicker itself wore down too much?, i doubt the teeth have worn out behind the bezel unless it is like 5 years old or something then maybe it could but only if it was turned like everyday , at any rate i can get u a bezel , just email me ok

joe

Hi folks !

I sent my Rolex Sub to Oliver ( Repaustria ) for modding. He did a great job. The only problem was the bezel. The teeth of the installed bezel are not sharp enough and now it´s not clicking perfectly and turning anti - clockwise also...

He told me that I need a bezel for the "old CN Submariner with shallow rehaut" and "nice teeth".

...and now I am here to ask if somebody has one for me !

So please let me know if someone is willing to sell me one and send it directly to Repaustria. I can´t really answer any questions regarding the bezel itself. I am happy that Oliver told me what I have to ask for... :whistling:

Greetings

DJ

I think I may have one in the parts box - I'm in the EU so easier for me to send to Oli, cheaper regardless :whistling:

Just FYI, there IS a separate subforum for Requests ;)