When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello, take one second to look at here

peidon

hello all, i'm not a frequently poster here, sorry for that, but trust me, most of the time i'm just lurking and i know there are many greatest members here (i bear that kind member list in mind), very much appreciated and now please be more kindly enough to answer my question as to how many people here or around you have experience shopping here,(aliexpress.com) what do you think about it?

(Excuse my poor English, also one reason I don't post, instead, i would rather quietly read)
Edited by peidon

aliexpress is just a vast online shopping mall for lots of Eastern and Western companies.

It is completely legit, in the same way you can say EBay is completely legit.

You must forget aliexpress (or alibaba.com) and concentrate on the dealers who use it, are they legit or not?

I've used alibaba quite a bit, just buy the person/company and then the goods. The last order was worth a few $k and after almost getting to the completion stage with one supplier, things just didn't seem right so I cut it off and ordered with a different supplier.

Just use your common sense.