When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NEWBY

Hey all I am completely new to the whole rep watch scene.  I have always wanted to buy a replica and have come close but always wuss out at the last second fearing I will be ripped off.  Any tips on where to buy a good quality Audemar? I've been obsessing over these lately and would like to find one that is very good quality, price isn't a major deterent. Any info would be awesome. I know there are many dealers on here and I've requested a membership upgrade to hopefully get the chance to buy some reps from users on here as well.  Thanks in advance for any advice

Mr. Attack..

Hi and welcome to the forum. As all of us some reading about shipping to Your location, payment options and quality expectations will be required first until You find an AP Royal Oak 15400, AP Diver or one of the more complicated/expensive and less reliable Chronos. The looks are just fantastic. Have some fun and research on the model You are interested in.