When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any info about this movement? Swiss Eta 2836-2 Modified to Rolex Calibre 3135 Markings and Bridges, Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph

It's a ETA 2836 movement that has been modified to look like a 3135. It's likely not really a Swiss, any one that knows anything about movements will know that it's not a real 3135 and it costs more than a standard 2836.

What else would you like to know?

so basically a Eta 2836-2, really don't mind to have it transformed as 3135, a good eta is enough.

I want to buy a bp sub c, so, don't know if buy the cheapest powered by asian 2813 and then replace it for a gen eta 2836-2 or spend 170 usd more and get the bp sub c with that movement and leave it as is.

asia 2813 has the same size of 2836-2?

what do you think mate?

thanks in advances, very kind of you

21J: Buy if you want a cheap movement, that can be cheaply replaced should it stop working. Will most likely come in low-beat, though high beats are available sometimes (not as reliable)

A2824/2836: Buy if you want a reliable workhorse. Can be serviced or replaced with another A28xx or Swiss ETA.

A3135: Buy if you want to spend extra money on a movement that hardly looks like a genuine 3135 and comes with many reliability problems.

well, here I can get a eta 2836-2 for 90€….I just don't like chineses movement, for me it's just asian s**** prefer put in a swiss stuff which I know it is good!

I could try for sometime…but don't trust in it. ;)

Better you send me the 200 bucks, and I can buy the gen crystal mate !

Well read around, after a service these Asian "POS" movements run just as good as Swiss. Or, just run it until it gives you major issues then replace it with a Swiss. Likely that swiss eta will need a service just the same.