When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi there, from Portugal

Hi there,

i'm new in this forum

when i was surfing in the net, i saw this forum, and i learn much from here, since i'm here! :p

i decided to enter to the rep world, because i'm a watch addicted and i have this passion since little one and because my father colects watches! i already collect watches, i have some! i begin due to my passion an due my father!

i'm 18 years, and i'm from portugal

my bigest doubts is that i'm afraid that even i do the uk shipping the watch dont comes to me, and the mechanisms accuracy

i just read some reviews/posts, and i'm loving being here

thanks for all that helped me

sorry for my english :p

thanks again to all, :D

regards,

João

Hi and welcome, if You do the UK shipping the watch comes to You so just try it out. For a reliable movement You can always try a quartz, the most expensive (recommended by me) is this one: http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_211&products_id=11225 the 1/10 second function works.

a nice and cheap classic option is this: http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=228&products_id=7725 shipping is +-$70, minimum 3 weeks, normally 4-5.

For automatic watches look into the Breitling Superocean Abyss from torobravos or choose a cheaper Asian 21j one,

For an experiment it will cost You $128 for the watch + $55 shipping or You buy a more expensive right from the start. Don´t try to get "the very best" as a first watch that´s almost impossible and don´t buy the very cheapest, they are not so good.

Both TD´s mentioned accept credit card which is important in the beginning, later You may try other TD´s with other payment options. Good luck

• Like 1