When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling navitimer

• 3 weeks later...

ALL dealers are just great until you have a problem, and if you buy enough reps, you will.  Then, you find out who you are dealing with.

I've bought LOTS of watches from Josh (Perfect Clones), and in buying way more than a hundred reps from him over the many years I have been dealing with him, I have had a couple of problems ... which is why I would recommend him.  

I've NOT bought some watches from him I intended to buy - who else will tell you that a certain watch isn't up to contemporary rep standards?

I've also bought some watches from him I had no intention of buying.  He told me that a few GMT Rolexes with Swiss 2893 movements became available and recommended I buy one, saying that I'd probably never see them again.  I bought four ... and I've never seen them again.

When the TW Best source dried up, he warned me.  I bought the last of those.  

When the Swiss 6497 movements were drying up, he encouraged me to buy a Pam Luminor ... just try to find one with a REAL Swiss 6497 now.

My best advice - Pick any ONE of the very few REALLY trusted dealers and ALWAYS buy from them.  Like anyone else in the sales business, these guys work hard to service their best clients.  When they sell you a watch with a Swiss movement, you can expect it to be a real Swiss movement, not a clone, and when you have a problem, they will make it right.

Bill