When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO CP- "The Scratch Magnet"- Opinions, Experiences

Hi AP'ers,

I have been reading around, seeing "Scratch Magnet" as a common way to describe the Chronopassion. What do you guys think? What have you experienced?

Is the Chronopassion really a watch to be handled with silk gloves and worn under a shirt only made of silk?

Looking forward to hearing your opinions... :)

@APNoobster- did you sell it? 

Im thinking of getting one, however the only thing that for me speaks against this watch, is its affinity to get scratched. Of the 10 times you used it, did you use it on a "usual work day" or rather as a "sunday watch" where only few things can go wrong?

As weird as it is I rarely wear a watch to work maybe 3-4 times a month. I wore it on a Friday or Saturday evening. And no I didn't sell it and I don't think I will. I've just bought so many watches since buying it that it kind of gets pushed to the side.

I posted this on another board just a few days ago:

Hi all, Just sharing this!

For those saying how the CP isn't durable, scratches easily, should be a box queen, etc... I decided to start wearing mine daily about ~3 weeks ago now (it's only a watch and it's only money right) - and I'm careful but not extremely careful or anything out of the ordinary!

And mine hasn't got scratched really AT ALL! Worn it just like any normal watch, lightly tapped it on a door frame on accident, and its fine!! I don't baby it. And she's still pristine and just as beautiful as when I got her.

So for those on the fence: Get One!! I think it's the most gorgeous AP out there! Maybe I'll make a franken one day of it!!

Edited by jpohl402
  • Like 1