When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 118 Needing Repair

King Jubilee

try removing the crown stem and putting it back in and tighten the screw that holds it down more securely, it sounds like it has just got somewhere in between in the engage and disenging function and probably due to the stem holding screw has loosened over time and it slipped just a bit , if not then u may have to remove the dial and hands and make sure all the stem mechanism parts r in place and not off track(better yet send it to a pro if it isnt the first thing i suggested ,lol) or take a look at my tutorial on assembling the release mechanism and make sure u have a beer with u if u do it yourself , lol just like in my tutorial u have to drink u a cold beer after doing this repair, im kidding

good luck

joe

This post shows in detail how to install and remove the stem on that particular model. Keyless works are different on an automatic or manual, this post details how to remove the stem from that movement...

PAM 111 how to...

From your description, it appears that the set lever has loosened from the stem, re-setting it should fix your problem.

Have a read over the post, especially the last part on how to insert the stem, and it should allow you to correct this. I think you will find the set lever screw loose when you open it up...

Good luck,

RG

Hey KJ, welcome back! Where have you been hiding yourself?

That Inova micro light I bought from you 1.5 years ago still works beautifully.

It's great to have you back!