When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would the real Master please stand up,,,,

Derek Mc

Today I was in town with my wife and daughter for a wonderful Christmas show lunch and a trip to see the lights, well as the two of the wandered into another little boutique, I told them "Back in five,,,, get you here shortly"

I then strode across to the "Omega"  AD store a few shops along in the "jewellery" district, and after looking slipped off my 300 Master Co- and went in.

Naturally I was accosted on the spot by a very officious gent in a dark suit, and I just launched into my well rehearsed (over the last ten seconds) speech,,,,,,  So,,,,,,,,, can you tell me when the 300 Master Coaxial is gong on sale,,,,,

Well sir,,,, we have sold three already though not officially launched yet, it does go on sale in January, but, we have a blue /Titanium would you care to try it?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh ohhhh Houston we have a problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I feigned protest no,,,, don't want to waste your time etc etc but he did say it was no bother and would I like him to go get it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELL YES!!!!!

And so I put it on and what a stunning piece the replica is!!!!!!!

Yes boys & girls, the rep is truly indistinguishable for gen, OK I was looking at titanium but the bezel is perfection, the dial simply cannot be exposed as flawed, the clasp, everything.  I would say the movement is a massive let down, but as I never take it off for people, if I could, I would order one.

Catch this one, the pearl on the bezel, looks to have the same degree of misalignment as my rep?????? How can this be,,,, I mean it was the slightest fraction off I know this as mine the the same fraction off!!!! Is it a case the pearl is set to look spot on when you view it from a slight angle on the wrist as mine aligns 100% that way,,, Whats the score?

Final thing I said thank you but no,,, I would want the S/S one, he told me I can pay a deposit for one but they are strictly limited and it would be available around June 2015,,,,,

I was in pure heaven guys, I want this one I truly do but the rep is beyond normal expectations. Thankfully my wallet has made my decision for me :bangin:

Edited by Derek Mc