When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated! Im Now Offering Pvd Service , Details Inside!

rbj69

well i was working on this project about a year ago , then i got sick and now im better and got this one complete and now i can offer this to your watches at a very low price compared to some i have seen

the cases r beadblasted to spec. and then pvd coated , here is my watch i used as a sample run , so u can see how beautiful it really is and what it really should look like

keep in mind i took pictures pretty fast but i think u can see what it looks like , if not lmk , just remember lighting on pvd will change the appearance of its true color which is basically a off black or greyish color in reality (i took pics without shadowing and some with shadowing so u can see the difference a picture can make)

and yes i know one side of my pins is silver , it was missed and i am sending tthem back to have him do that side, lol it was a sample run and he got it right on the first run , he used to do this work for a famous guy that doesnt do it for the replicas anymore only genuine, so he already knew the procedure , which made my life easier for sure!!!

170815-9710.jpg

170815-9711.jpg

170815-9712.jpg

170815-9713.jpg

170815-9714.jpg

170815-9715.jpg

170815-9716.jpg

170815-9717.jpg

so far cost is going to be as follow , unless he changes what he told me (some r charging double for this and some r charging triple for this job from what i gather it is really not the person offering it but the company they r dealing with is jacking it the price up , i guess i got lucky, im dealing with friend)

120 usd- if u send me the parts to be pvd coated(if u send me the watch to dissassemble and put back together there will be a small fee on that job)

200 usd- if u send me two watches to be done at a time( dissassemble price will not be different )

keep in mind it doesnt have to be just panerai , i can do just about any color in pvd (such as gold or shiney black) (im actually going to pvd me a rolex 5513 just because eunomians showed me the dowling guy did on a genuuine and it inspired me , lol)

also if u only need a certain small part done and not a whole watch i probably can get that done for next to nothing for u , by throwin it in with another watch or something , ok

so far that is what i have come up with ( it is offered to anyone that wants it in any country )

email me with inquiries jbuttspsu@earthlink.net

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

joe (redbigjoe69)

most definitely , only time there was a long turnaround is because of a special project or something i havent done before , i only had maybe 3 or 4 that had to wait that long since ive been working on watches for all, but they were informed until i got ill and then i had to put everyone back on the back burner but not anymore, the wait is over and special projects now r handled differently , before there was no time set in stone on them, now there is and it will make a big difference in confusion, (in watches and some of the things im asked to try like pointy cgs for vintage gmt and some types of gold plating and silver and white gold plating and or making a part from scratch that no one else has attempted , it can take a long time and now it is known im only human) but i have learned from those mistakes and life goes on, but i have never not completed them in one way or the other

basically i stand by all my work and always have

now the next thing i left unfinished is datewheels , another special long project but no one is waiting for them and or paid , just hoping i get it soon so they can have one for there watches

normal stuff is usually a quick turnaround but watches r like people they can act up as well, lol

merry christmas

joe

(there is no labor cost if u send me your watch dissassembled) but if u do want me to then email me with what watch u r planning on sending and i will tell u a more accurate price :winkiss:

all watches r not created equal and some take more time than others, if u have one in mind just ask via email or pm me , for example : like a base model pam then it should be around 50 bucks give or take 10 bucks and etc....

joe

That's an awesome PVD coatings and your cost is cheap compared to the available sources :thumbsupsmileyanim: Please check your email regarding my impending orders :wub:

yes i was also amazed how cheap i could offer this to u guys, that tells me that some companies charge way more than others, ouchie but mainly im glad i could get my watches done in true pvd not to mention yours as well :D

it was really a hassle before to basically beg for this service and pay 350 bucks or more for it only a year ago and it wasnt even true pvd , it was diamond coating called dlc or something like that :thumbdown:

take care

joe

That's an awesome PVD coatings and your cost is cheap compared to the available sources :thumbsupsmileyanim: Please check your email regarding my impending orders :wub:

im sending your two out on friday to be pvd coated, i emailed u back with no reply , so be ready for the wow factor, lol hope u had happy holidays my friend !!! also please email me back about those datewheels ok

enjoy

joe

• 1 month later...

updated, here is what was stated when i first found i can provide pvd for people

120 usd- if u send me the parts to be pvd coated(if u send me the watch to dissassemble and put back together there will be a small fee on that job)

200 usd- if u send me two watches to be done at a time( dissassemble price will not be different )

the only change is a 10 usd increase , its because when i sent the test subject to get it right , i sent less parts to be done, and that is when i was quoted the price and the price i sent to u guys, but now that i have sent them some to do, they asked for 10 more bucks , cause each watch i sent had more parts than the initial test subject, and then he said i sent the extra parts later to complete my watch that i used for the test subject and he just simply didnt factor that in , until now ,which 130 is still a great price for this real pvd coating process with beadblasting inclusive

sry for any inconvenience , he also said if i sent a dozen at a time to do he could give me even a better price , but i do like being able to send a couple at a time with no question about price variations, dont u?

take care

joe