When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver FC Noob v4 Received!

I was referred to WI by a member and friend on RWG for the purchase of a Rolex 7836 bracelet but through my communication with Rochest, i have found him to be helpful and prompt in his communication and was impressed enough to add a watch to my original order, an AP Diver FC that i have been undecided all this while. Watch took a few days to source but straight after the QC process, shipment was immediate and took only 2 days for my parcel to arrive - amazing!

I am glad that i have bought the AP Diver FC as it is a real beauty and a refreshing change to my steel diver. One thing i noted is that the left marker at 12 o'clock appears to be longer than the one on the right, i have tried to capture it below but it seems more obvious when looking at the dial in the flesh. Is this prevalent with the Noob FC divers as my steel diver also a Noob did not have this. I have tried searching for more info on the forums but didn't have much luck, perhaps some of you will be able to shed some light on this?

Diver.jpg

• Like 1