When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Pre-order Price Change Issue

PureTime

Dear All,

First of all, thank you for taking part / paying attention in the HBB pre-order.

Today I received an update on the price of the HBB from the watch maker, the watch maker calculated the cost wrongly and the updated cost is much higher than the previous price, I am really sorry to tell you about this, I really hope I can gain your understanding and forgiveness from this happening.

I want to appologize to everyone who have e-mailed me and especially who have already paid for this watch, would those who have paid please choose one of the options down below to complete this trade:

1. If you want to cancel this order, I am willing to refund to your paypal address or by WU depends on how did you paid for it, and you will also get a 10% discount on your next order with me.

2. If you are still interested in this watch, please pay a difference to me (I have sent e-mails to those who have already paid respectively and please remind me if you have not received it), this watch will be shipped on 26th December (25th is a holiday) for sure. And you will also get a 10% discount on your next order.

I am again sorry for this happening and I hope you are satisfied with the above solutions, if you have any questions on this order, please feel free to let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.

I guarantee this issue will not happen again and I am sorry I make you disppointed with this trade.

I post here because I want everyone know I make a mistake and I beg for all your forgiveness.

Thousands of thanks for your understanding and please give me a chance to make it right.

Cheers,

Angus

Thanks for the full disclosure.

Going to be a lot of disappointed campers out there. This watch was highly anticipated. I wonder if the clamor for it (several hundred posts in the original thread) had anything to do with an adjustment in price from the supplier that caught all of the interested parties including Angus by surprise?