When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

oscillating weight necklaces

busetinha

Does anyone know a good source to buy decorated replica oscillating weights (various brands: AP, Hublot, Omega etc...)? I have some really cool ideas that I want to use them for (keychains, necklaces, and other men's accessories). Ebay only sells genuine parts, and they're expensive...I imagine replica rotors would be cheaper. Any referrals?

oscillating weights.PNG

I am a Breitling fan. I have thought of doing this. Most recently when I saw a B13 oscillating weight on ebay . I think it was priced at about $30.

Yes, i've seen a few decent prices on ebay in the $30 range, but most are more than I'm willing to pay for just one rotor....especially for the super high end brands like Audemars, Patek etc...I was  hoping someone on here might know a good contact that sells replica parts..I want to make a bunch of these in different accessory forms with different brand names on them, so ideally if I could buy like 10 for $100 bucks or something that would be nice...If people like them, who knows i might even turn it into a little hobby to finance my weekend bar tabs :p ...I mostly want to hand them out to friends and family and see if they  like the idea, but first I need to make them haha