When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What to do: Gen bezel assembly/dial 116610LN

irolexu

Ok guys I have acquired a factory bezel assembly and dial for the famous 116610LN submariner and I want the absolute best donor for this watch. I am looking at a LF maker 116610LN with SA3135 (to prevent feet clipping) and I am seeking opinions on other possible candidates for my parts! The bezel assembly even came with the bearings, springs, and ring spacer. If I decide to not do the DATE model I am considering the NOOB factory 114060LN to just simply install the bezel assembly, gen crystal (have to pop the cyclops off) crown and tube and call it a day. I have not been deeply in the rep scene for some time now so if I am not aware of the latest trending sub please guys chime in with links! SIDE NOTE if I go with the ND 114060LN I will put the date dial on the sales section and hope one of you great members snag it! thanks! 

I can probably give you some pointers. I have heard that the LF case goes accept gen bezel but the LF bezel accepts gen insert. The LF case also accepts gen crystal.

As for the tube, it seems like the LF tube doesn't accept gen crown so you have to tap and redrill gen tube so you can use gen crown.

I personally like the LF case because it possibly has the tightest bracelet fitment ie no gaps and has decent crown guards.

Plus they use SA3135 movement so if you want to use yuki3135, it should be no problem.

I can probably give you some pointers. I have heard that the LF case goes accept gen bezel but the LF bezel accepts gen insert. The LF case also accepts gen crystal.

As for the tube, it seems like the LF tube doesn't accept gen crown so you have to tap and redrill gen tube so you can use gen crown.

I personally like the LF case because it possibly has the tightest bracelet fitment ie no gaps and has decent crown guards.

Plus they use SA3135 movement so if you want to use yuki3135, it should be no problem.

Very good advice and insight here! thanks! OK so is there any LF owners here? chime in! thanks!