When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Wondering ?

rbj69

Basically , just wondering does many feel as bad as i have all day today , lmao? i dont hardly ever drink or consume as much spirits as i did on the 31st and believe me i am paying dearly for it, just wondering how u guys felt today? lol

and also i hope u all have a happy new year

joe(rbj69)

Basically , just wondering does many feel as bad as i have all day today , lmao? i dont hardly ever drink or consume as much spirits as i did on the 31st and believe me i am paying dearly for it, just wondering how u guys felt today? lol

and also i hope u all have a happy new year

joe(rbj69)

I don't drink alcohol and I feel the same as any other day.

I had about 20 bottles of beer, half bottle of grey goose vodka (due to various members' recommendation it was this particular one), some jägermeister and tons of fun w/ fireworks and a flare guns.

I left the party when some dumb ass thought it was funny to throw a bunch of hardcore fireworks into the (huge bowl of) sour-cream dip!

20 beers... wow - now you gotta have a serious hang over... man I am drunk after five beers... but am proud to say that I only consumed a glass of champagne with my wife. :) So no hang over for me...

Well, I might have to add, that I ate 3 large Pizzas that evening. I usually dont drink that much.

And the hangover was taken care with two 600mg ibuprofen before I went to bed at 5 or 6am ;)

edit: plus, consider I'm german, we drink a lot of beer (see Beerfest) ;)