When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

N00b Payment Question?

jacobsen1

OK, i'm about to place my first order... I'm looking to buy from either WOmart, Perfect Clones (watchwindersworld), or trusty time. How do you guys pay for the watches? WOmart seems to only take western union... Perfect Clones has Paypal listed as an option... I suppose that could work. Trusty Time has eGold as the only option listed, but I can't get egold to come up, and I've never heard of it before so that makes me a little nervous versus the whole paypal (have an account) or Western union (I've heard of them, but never used them before...) route....

I've read the reviews on WOmart and they seem to work very well with the western union route. I'm just getting nervous when I'm filling in their info and some of the info they list doesn't have a "home" on western unions page....

Any advice?

Thanks,

Ben

Guest aclaimsman

I have sent payment via WU to Paul at Wo-Mart and never had a problem. You also need to know that Wo-Mart will not be listed on WU's web page as Paul uses another name. The following is the name he instructed me to use when I purchased from him:

Not wise at all sorry - Ken

Hope this helps!

Steve

Yeah, well I went through with the putting the item in the cart at 3 different vendors. All listed paypal as an option, but Joshua was the only one who actually had it listed as an option from the cart with the item I wanted, so I went with him as I'm most comfortable with paypal over WU or Egold. The fact that Egold wouldn't load yesterday didn't help either...

Thanks,

Ben

Yeah, well I went through with the putting the item in the cart at 3 different vendors. All listed paypal as an option, but Joshua was the only one who actually had it listed as an option from the cart with the item I wanted, so I went with him as I'm most comfortable with paypal over WU or Egold. The fact that Egold wouldn't load yesterday didn't help either...

Thanks,

Ben

ben

good choice!

i ordered my (i think) 14th watch from joshua today and have been happy with every transaction. even when there has been a problem he is great at responding and will take care of you :)

enjoy your new watch :D