When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Guys Newbie Here

daeroc

first off i just wanted to say thanks for the amount of knowledge you guys have here... you kick ass!!!

second i have a question. what is the difference between the asian 7750 and the NEW asian 7750 Valjoux? i want to know mainly because i do not want to immediatly drop another $100 on servicing the breitling navi that im pondering on.

and finally i see alot of you are from europe. my question is have/heard any customs problems with the us from paul, josh, or andrew.

thanks guys and like i said before you kick ass

MMMmmmmmmmm - noob eh!!! Well the main difference between the 2 7750's is the beat rate. The new one beats at 28,800 whereas the old one had a beat of 21,600. This means that the second hand has a smoother tick. The finish of the newer movt is also much better but both suffer from poor lubrication during assembly but should be fine after a clean and lube - the new one is supposed to be as good as if not better than a gen.

There is one other issue that only affect the new 7750 - the hand post sizes have changed so an upgrade to a gen movt is made more difficult because the hand won't fit the gen movt.

first off i just wanted to say thanks for the amount of knowledge you guys have here... you kick ass!!!

second i have a question. what is the difference between the asian 7750 and the NEW asian 7750 Valjoux? i want to know mainly because i do not want to immediatly drop another $100 on servicing the breitling navi that im pondering on.

and finally i see alot of you are from europe. my question is have/heard any customs problems with the us from paul, josh, or andrew.

thanks guys and like i said before you kick ass

Version 2 = 28800bph + more refined finish on plates

Version 1 = 21600bph